a drake-themed party where we listen to drake and watch old episodes of degrassi and play musical chairs to “anaconda” but most importantly we just act very kind to each other in a way that is sometimes almost weird
- not going anywhere
- deadly smart
- unapologetic about the space i take up
- unapologetic about my boundaries
- still angry
- still sad
- still safe
- still whole
- still worthy
- a person who smells excellent all of the time
- a cat person
- eating a cannoli
- going to throw anyone who gets in my way off a fucking cliff straight into hell
by joe mugnaini
Publication info London :Gurney and Jackson,1910-1921.
Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 13 x Uzumaki by Junji Ito
six things every girl will ALWAYS have in her purse:
- another smaller purse
- an aging picture of ringo starr
- a six pack of heineken
- the complete box set of every season of Deadliest Catch
- the hat you thought you lost at Disneyland when you were 5
- a tiny, infinitely dense marble that contains our own universe
"I gave you taste and a spine, now I hope you drown."
Akira (nintendo family computer)
Dmitry Gomberg: Akrak Vazha (The Shepherd’s Way)
"This is a story about Tusheti - mountain region in the Republic of Georgia. Tusheti lies near the Chechen border and it is culturally closer to Chechens than to Georgians.
The story is about shepherds who travel every summer to their ancestors’ land Tusheti and than return to spend the winter at the bottom of the mountain. Twice a year they travel with their sheep through the pass in the Caucasus which is 3,000 meters high.
I was staying and documenting life of the Shepherds in the Caucasus mountains for 5 years. These people have been cheese makers since before Christ. Their life is simple and harsh, but beautiful.”
No headline will ever bring me as much joy as this.